3 Easy ways which will help you to delete hack your locked Windows 7, 8 and windows 10 password admin account
Problem 1: I own an Asus laptop which runs on Windows 8. My problem is that I am the only administrator user and I have forgotten my log in password. Is it possible to get my password back because I cannot access all of my important files?
Problem 2: Hi, my wife forgot her account password which have guest privileges how can i delete the password from my account, we are using the same Pc on windows 10 OS .
Problem 3: Hello, please help me. My son has set a new password for his Asus Laptop which runs on Windows 7 and now seems that he cannot remember it. We have tried many methods but still it was all useless. I am really annoyed by this, it is still new laptop and I want to know whether there is a way to reset the password?
Many users share one common problem which is forgetting their own account login password. And to make matters even worse very few of them know that there are several simple methods which can help them fix this issue. Due to the lack of knowledge in this topic most of them will try to use the simplest solution of reinstalling the OS. But that does not have to be the case because in this article I will present to you 3 simple methods which you can use to reset or completely remove the password on your Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 account on laptop and Desktop PC.
Hack windows 7, 8, 10 admin password from an Admin Account
In case you have forgotten your user account password but you still have another admin account which can be used to access the laptop then you can easily reset the user account password via the admin account.
There are 3 ways to do this.
Reset the User Account Password from Control panel
- Using the Admin account login into your Windows 7 computer
- Launch the run box (win+R) and in the field box type in “control userpasswords2”. After that click OK.
- Immediately after this you will be shown the User Accounts window, now just select the user account which you forgot the password and click on “Reset Passwords” button.
- Type in your new password for the user account, retype it in the 2nd field to confirm it and then click on the “OK” button.
- To save and apply the newly changed password on your User account just click on OK.
Use Safe mode to Reset your User account Password
- Press on the F8 key before the Windows 7 loading screen shows to enter Advanced Boot Options
- Select Safe Mode from the Advanced Boot Options screen and log in with the available admin account
- Press on Start and write lusmgr.msc into the Search box
- Click twice on “Local Users and Groups” and after this click on “Users in the Local Users and Groups”
- To reset the user account password just right-click on it and after that click on “Set Password”.
Once you finish this task you will be able to start using your computer with the new password.
How to hack windows and delete Password using Default Administrator Account
If the account to which you forgot the password is the only account with the privilege right to login into your computer perhaps this method will help you out. There is a built-in admin account on Windows 7 and windows 8 which is always disabled by default and same as windows 10. In order to hack windows 7, 8, 10 admin password and use it you will first need to enable it or if this method will not work. Bellow I will show you how to enable it:
Instructions to Unlock Windows 7 and Windows 8 Default Administrator Account
Before we get started and hack windows 7, 8, 10 admin password I want to let you know that running your computer under the Default Admin account may be risky. But if you still wanna do it and enable it then simply follow these instructions:
- On the start search box type in “cmd” and press “enter”. Once you see the search results , right click on “cmd” and after that click “Run as Administrator”
- Now in the cmd box field type in net user administrator /active: yes, and after this press “enter”.
- Write net user administrator <Password> and press “enter”. Now to type in your new password for the administrator account change the tag <Password> with the password you want to set.
- Write “exit” and press “enter”. Log out from your current user account. After this the default administrator account will be enabled.
How to Reset User Password on Windows via default Admin Account
- Turn on your computer and keep on pressing on “F8: while the computer is still booting. After that you should see the Advanced Boot Options screen.
- Pressing your arrow keys scroll down to “Safe mode with Command Prompt” and press “enter”. Now your computer will start in Safe Mode with Command Prompt.
- On the screen you will see the Administrator account. Select it and after that enter command prompt.
- Now type: net user Virus 123456 and press “enter”. You should now see the message “ the command prompt completed successfully”
- Restart your computer and then try to log in with the Virus as username and 123456 as password.
These are the 3 method which you can use to completely hack and remove the account password on Windows OS. Give them a try and hopefully they will do the job well.