Check For Free IMEI Checker, Check Carrier, Blacklisted, iCloud,Clean-Lost IMEI Status Many of Our readers want to know how to check IMEI Status for
Check For Free IMEI Checker, Check Carrier, Blacklisted, iCloud,Clean-Lost IMEI Status
Many of Our readers want to know how to check IMEI Status for Free and to be Sure at the results. They want to know if his IMEI is Clean, Blocked or Reported for Lost, Stolen or Blacklisted. Some want to Check the Carrier Lock for Free, to be able to unlock it and use different sim card, From another Carrier on CDMA or GSM.
Before we tell you How to Check your IMEI Status for Free First we need to explain what is the meaning of Clean IMEI, Not Clean, Unpaid, Lost-Stolen or Active on another account.
What is Clean IMEI, what’s Not Clean IMEI
Clean IMEI Means that your Device-IMEI don’t have any Unpaid Bills, or doesn’t have been Reported for Lost, Stolen or Blacklisted.
IMPORTANT: Any device with a bad ESN for any of the above 3 reasons will cause the Device to not be able to be activated on another customer’s carrier account or Simple you Can’t use another Carrier Sim Card.
Before you buy a Phone you need to check if it has a clean ESN/IMEI.
Active on another account is when you have two phones or more on one contract, that qualifies as Not Clean IMEI.
What is ESN or IMEI means?
Short for International Mobile Equipment Identity is IMEI, this is unique number that every iPhone, Samsung, LG or HTC have. And to be Crystal Clear, IMEI is one thing and Another is SN. SN or Serial Number is the Hardware Number or actual serial number of the device that only the company recognizes.
Short for Electronic Serial Number is ESN and this is another name for IMEI, Bad ESN or Bad IMEI is the Same Thing. But later at this post we will show you that the Best way to Check your iPhone Status is by Using the IMEI Number.
How to Find IMEI or ESN on iPhone, Samsung, LG, HTC
- Dial *#06#
- Look on the original box of the phone, it should be written there. The IMEI number is normally written on the box.
- For Samsung-Android Smart Phone GO: Settings > More > About device > Status > Scroll down and here it will be showed.
How to Check IMEI for Free on iPhone 6, 6+, 6s, 6s+, 7, 7+, 7s, 7s+, Samsung S6, S7, S8, LG , HTC
This guys SimUnlockPhone Team send us email with one request from us, we check them and they look pretty honest with there request and the Request is Following:
Sim Unlock Phone - Unlock Service Team Offers UNLIMITED FREE IMEI CHECKS Free IMEI Checks, Free iCloud Checks, Free Carrier Checks, Free SN Check, Free SN iCloud Check. All you need to do is Review them 5 Stars and Send them the IMEI in Message on Facebook,
So, we thing that this is Great offer and good bargain 🙂 Because you can save 2$ to 5$.
Check your IMEI Status for Free, Step by Step
- You need to Log In or Register with Correct email,
- Choose Your Free IMEI Checker:
- Check iPhone IMEI for Free :iPhone Free IMEI Checker, Check Carrier, Blacklisted, iCloud,Clean-Lost IMEI Status.
- Check Samsung IMEI for Free: Samsung Free IMEI Checker, IMEI Carrier Check, Blacklisted Check, Lost-Stolen.
- Check HTC IMEI for Free: HTC Free IMEI Checker, Carrier Check, IMEI Blacklisted, Lost-Stolen Check.
- Submit 5 Star Review and Some Text that you desire 😉 ,
- The Unlock-Team will review it and Send you the Results via email.
Watch this Video on How to Check IMEI Carrier, Lost-stolen, Clean, Blacklist Status on iPhone for FREE !!:
If you have any problems or questions please fill this contact us form in any time we will respond to you in next 6-12h. Or please comment on specific topic on our website and we will respond.