How iPhone Bypass iCloud Lock tool works Find my iPhone is a very useful feature, provided to keep iPhones safe from theft. If an iPhone gets stolen,
How iPhone Bypass iCloud Lock tool works
Find my iPhone is a very useful feature, provided to keep iPhones safe from theft. If an iPhone gets stolen, the user can login to the web interface of iCloud and lock and wipe the phone remotely using Find my iPhone. To do so, Find my iPhone and iCloud needs to be activated on an iPhone beforehand. However, there might also be times when an iPhone gets accidentally locket to iCloud credentials and becomes unusable. Unless you perform Bypass iCloud Activation Lock on an iPhone, there’s no way anyone can use an iPhone or any other iOS device. To bypass iCloud lock, we could offer 3 ways of bypassing iCloud activation lock on an iPhone.
3 ways of bypassing iCloud Activation Lock
Availing an iCloud Activation Lock bypass service for money is the easiest available option. However, if you can’t decide on which one to avail – you might even contact an Apple customer support center. If you are looking forward to bypassing iCloud activation lock on your iPhone, do the following:
iCLOudin is a popular tool for Bypass iCloud Activation Lock. However, to prevent theft and ensure only the owner gets to bypass the activation lock on their iPhones, turning off Find my iPhone is necessary beforehand. This is also a fundamental flaw – majority of users leave the Find my iPhone feature on as a protection against potential iPhone theft.
- To turn Find my iPhone off, navigate to Settings> iCloud> Find My iPhone and toggle the switch next to Find My iPhone option to the off position.
- Once you toggle the switch, a ‘Password Required’ prompt will show up. Enter your password to turn the feature off.
- Look for Bypass iCloud Lock Tool on your computer. Download and install.
- Connect your iPhone to the PC and put the iPhone to DFU mode following the instructions.
- Click on Start button on the software on your PC. Select your iPhone model from a list that appears.
- Let the software work the rest.
Pay some iCloud Activation Lock Bypass Service
Since the number of incidents where an iPhone gets iCloud locked keeps increasing, a lot of online services who unlock activation lock on iPhones have been established. Pretty much all the available iPhone models starting from the first gen iPhone 2G to the current iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plusare supported. Some iOS installation and baseband number requirements might need to match, though. Once bypassed, user can permanently remove the previous Apple account that was associated with the locked iPhone.
Wi-Fi based Bypass iCloud Activation Lock iPhone 6
iPhones that are stuck on ‘Activate iPhone’ screen could be accessed through the Wi-Fi bypass method.
- Through Settings, turn Wi-Fi on and connect to a Wi-Fi connection.
- You should see an ‘i’ next to the connection you are connected to. By tapping that icon, you would be able to modify DNS.
- Depending on your region, you need to enter different DNS. For example, it’s 188.8.131.52 for USA and North America and 184.108.40.206 for anywhere in the world but Asia and Europe.
- Go back and from the Activate iPhone screen, tap on ‘Activation Help’ from the bottom.